Saturday, June 10, 2006
How Did Black Africans Create White Europeans?
Saturday, June 10, 2006 by Michael Goodspaceguy Nelson
* Many people of our Spaceship Earth suffer from racism, but scientist tell us that we humans are all related. I read that there is only one human race.
* My understanding is that through geographical isolation from each other, we have developed different geographical, physical characteristics within our human race, but we are still one race in that men and women with the different geographical, physical characteristics can still have children together.
* Scientists tell us that human beings evolved in Africa and spread out gradually over the Earth.
* When I was a child, I was brought up by my parents in the Protestant Church. The adults around me told me that the first two people were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve at first lived without clothes. They were naked.
* In Africa, near the equator it is hot under the burning Sun, and it is possible for humans to survive there without clothes, but they need black skin pigmentation to protect themselves from skin cancer caused by the radiation from the direct rays of the Sun.
* Under the direct solar radiation at the equator, people without protective pigmentation (such as a person born white) would slowly be killed by the skin cancer caused by the solar radiation from the Sun. But if the lighter skin people did survive, their descendants and their descendants descendants without protective pigmentation would slowly be killed. Naked humans under the direct radiation of the Sun in equatorial Africa needed protective pigmentation. They needed to be black. Children born with less pigmentation would be gradually eliminated by the radiation from the Sun.
* Thus the first Adams and Eves of the gardens of Eden in equatorial Africa were black. They had to be black to survive. People born without enough protective protection would die out over the generations.
* The adults around me in my religious up-bringing told me of the Garden of Eden.
* Hot Equatorial Africa was a huge "Garden of Eden" or many gardens of Eden, but a dangerous area filled with hungry predators.
* As our dark-skinned ancestors gradually moved out of hot Africa and moved north and moved into cool Europe and into cold Northern Europe, they no longer needed the protective skin pigmentation of their equatorial, African ancestors because the solar radiation in the north of Europe was coming in at an angle and therefore passed through more atmosphere which acted as a radiation filter, and this filtered radiation was spread out over more land area. Therefore it did not heat up the land or the people as much as it did further to the south.
* Each generation is slightly different from its parent generation. As more and more children were born in the North with less and less protective skin protection, the less and less dark children survived and grew up to be lighter skinned humans.
* Not as much protective pigmentation was required for survival of each generation of children, and nature under the weaker sun light of the cold North slowly created the white version of humans, who over many, many generations forgot their black African origin.
* Also, I am guessing that as our black ancestors from Africa moved more and more north, their protective pigmentation became a handicap in the weak sun light of the cold North. I suspect we humans gain some forms of nurishment from solar radiation, and when the weak, spread-out sun shine in the North had trouble getting through the black protective pigmentation of our black ancestors, it led to health problems for those with the black, protective pigmentation. Those descendents born with less pigmentation tended to be healthier in the North. Gradually over many generations, the descendents who had less protective pigmentation survived in the weak northern Sun light of the cold Northand multiplied while those who were born with too much protection slowly died out. This happened over many, many generations.
* The transformation of black Africans into white Europeans occurred over so many generations that the White Europeans forgot and then never knew that they were the descendants of Black Africans: the black Adams and the Eves of the gardens of Eden in equatorial Africa.
* When I was a child, the adults around me told me that Adam was created in the image of God. So (if the adults were telling me the truth) this would mean that when we see a black man, we are getting an image of God or at least a vision of our black, African ancestors.
* Science has told me that the gardens of Eden are in the equatorial regions of our Spaceship Earth where the people should be black if they want to survive and prosper.
* Science has told me that the Adams and Eves of our Spaceship Earth were black Africans and their descendants in the North of Europe have become white in order to survive being away from the burning Sun.
* Conclusion: Blacks who move north away from the burning Sun will probably have descendants who over the generations will become whiter. Whites who move back towards the warmth of the burning Sun will probably have descendants who over the generations will become darker, like their forgotten ancestors.
* The forgetting of our roots helped create racism. The remembering of our roots might help to build peace in our human family .
Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
my webpage 93 dodge cummins for sale
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
Also visit my weblog; vera wang lavender label shoes
Spacehsip earth LMAO......Good luck keepin that lie going with the invention of the internet.
And our white ancestors from the heavens just had to mate with the blacks.I think it was an experiment!
I'm really starting to believe Ancient Aliens theories have a lot more merit! Thought provoking! Possibilitys!
Black Nationalists Fundraisers
Support Black Farmers!
When people who lacked melanin and lived in colder climates they lived longer than they would in africa.
Black people are the only race that can produce another race or skin color besides themselves if you look up black people producing white offspring you'll see stories and proof but you won't see white parents producing black offspring. But no one could be 100% sure but if you really think about it makes sense.
pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels...FOOD FOR THOUGHT..STOP THE RACISM!
My people literally have no features in common with the negroids.
The out of Africa theory may very well prove to be right but right now it has more holes than Swiss Cheese.
The out of Africa theory has more holes than Swiss Cheese. A theory that was popularized during the 90s as a way to prove there is no race.