Thursday, August 31, 2006
We, the Sheeple, Often Choose to be Shorn !
by Michael Goodspaceguy Nelson, a September 2006 US Senate candidate
(My message # 21. I have also put more than twenty messages on my other blog at http://colonizeorbitalspace.blogspot.com )
* I am of the sheeple, and I am tired of being shorn. One of my methods of saying baaaa to the big spenders and special interests who shear us and abuse us is to run for public office. I come from near the center of the flock, and my protests are usually ignored. It is hard for the other sheeple to hear me because I am a small spender, and I am usually ignored by most of the mass media.
* Usually the mass media (such as the major newspapers) promotes the big spending candidates (often the current office holder and any really big spending challenger, who are financed by the special interests.) The news papers promote and advance the big spenders by reporting on them again and again and again. But the newspapers usually are silent about the sheeple candidates, who spend so little money. The newspapers report as if these other candidates from the flock don't exist.
* The mass media helps to retard the living standard by promoting the big spending candidates and ignoring the small spending candidates because the big spenders create the big government that wastes so much of the tax payers money, and the living standard is lowered.
* By reading the newspapers, the voting sheeple come to recognize the names of the big spending candidates, who will be shearing them and taking them to market. We sheeple tend to vote for the big spenders -- even those many of these big spenders will be wasting our money.
* The newspapers and big media do not educate their sheeple audiences about the solutions advocated by the small spenders. Usually, I am unheard and my solutions are ignored and the same problems continue year after year after year.
* But by reading the big newspapers, you will rarely read about the small spending, political challengers. Therefore, you don't learn very much from the newspapers about what the small spending, sheeple candidates are advocating. If some are advocating some real solutions, you don't learn much about the solutions recommended by the small spenders. It is almost as if these small spending, sheeple candidates don't exist.
* Then we sheeple go to vote, and we usually vote for the big spending candidates about whom we have heard so much from the media. The mass media has choosen to promote the big spenders. These are the candidates who are bad for us, but we vote for them because they have been publicized by the mass media.
* With the votes from us sheeple, the big spenders usually win their elections, and become or continue to be big spending elected office holders who market us.
* These big spending office holders, who are bad for us, are indebted to the special interests that financed the big spending campaigns.
* Pay back time has arrived.
* So the victorious, big spenders take the taxes from the wallets and purses of us, the sheeple, and pass the big spending programs desired by the special interests that financed the elections.
* Thus by our votes for the big spenders, we sheeple have lowered our own living standard.
* When we waste our money on ourselves, we get much more pleasure and benefit than when the big spending office holders waste our money on the special projects of the special interests that finance the big spending election campaigns.
* Therefore when a big spending office holder or candidate raises millions and millions and millions of dollars for an election campaign, can this be good for us, the sheeple? Of course not!
* Does the raising of millions and millions and millions of dollars for an election campaign mean that we sheeple are going to continue to get shorn? Yes, it does.
* A possible protest by us sheeple would be to vote for the small spenders, but the media hasn't educated us about the small spenders, so we don't know them.
* We, the sheeple, will probably continue to be shorn.
*Sincerely, Michael Goodspaceguy Nelson,
a small-spending, sheeple candidate for the United States Senate
We Sinsoidalists did not evolve from ugly hairy monkeys nor were we created by a Supernatural God.
We are astronauts having arrived here on earth a long time ago and will leave when we have used it all up.